Frozen Fruit Slushes made with fresh fruit.
1 cup of frozen soft fruit (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, mango, banana, etc)
Fresh Fruit juice or non-dairy milk (coconut, almond, hazelnut) to blend fruits into a slushy texture
(Optional) 1-2 tbsp raw honey, date syrup or maple syrup
- Place frozen fruit in a blender & add either some fresh fruit juice or some non dairy milk so that the frozen fruits may be blended.
- Blend frozen fruit mixture until it has a slushy texture.
- Taste, if additional sweetener is required add some raw honey, maple syrup or date syrup
- Serve immediately
- Experiment with other flavours like orange zest, vanilla extract, carob, fresh mint etc
- Chopped pieces of carob bar, nuts or fruits may be mixed in before serving
- A pureed fresh fruit sauce may be poured over before serving