Yoghurt combined with frozen fruit is a delicious alternative to processed ice-cream
1 cup of frozen soft fruit (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, mango, banana, etc)
½ cup organic yoghurt
(Optional) 1-2 tbsp raw honey, date syrup or maple syrup
- Place frozen fruit in a blender & add the organic yoghurt.
- Blend frozen fruit mixture until it has a slushy texture.
- Taste, if additional sweetener is required add some raw honey, maple syrup or date syrup
- Serve immediately
- Experiment with other flavours like orange zest, vanilla extract, carob, fresh mint etc
- Small pieces of chopped carob bar, nuts or fruits may be mixed in before serving
- Fresh fruit sauce may be poured over before serving